D-One Running & Dairlab
D-Air Lab Srl
Via dell’Economia, 64 c
36100 – Vicenza
Tel: +39 0444-1429920
Controller email address: email@example.com
Types of data Processed by the D-One Running and Dairlab application
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this application to provide the service. In cases where this application indicates some data as optional, the user is free to refrain from communicating them, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Personal and location data
The application processes and stores the following data during account creation:
First nome*, Last name*, Email*, Telephone number, Gender, Birth date, Height, Weight
The application processes and stores the following data to manage emergency calls and text messages:
* 3 emergency contacts
The user must enter 3 contacts for the management of emergency calls and they will be stored and managed with the following parameters “First name / Last name / International prefix / Telephone number”.
The application records the user’s position only in the event of an emergency report. Emergency call and SMS are sent to the preset contacts only through D-One/Futureage, manually by the user or automatically through the D-One/Futureage fall detection algorithm.
The data sent are:
- Username (the one registered on the application);
- Google Maps Link (with the device location);
- Date and time of the emergency report.
The application can record and communicate the position only if running (even in background).
The Data Controller D-Air Lab Srl through D-One Running or Dairlab applications does not store or keep track of the user’s path but stores and manages the data of the device’s position only when the manual or automatic emergency signal is activated through your D-One or Futureage device connected to the app.
( * mandatory fields for the operation of the app)
D-One and Futureage device and phone information
Unique smartphone ID**, D-One device MAC address and barcode**.
( ** mandatory fields for the operation of the app)
Data from other applications
The application requires access with prior authorization from the user to:
Contacts directory for selecting emergency contacts.
D-One and Futreage device usage statistics
Hours of use of the device, hours of use with the LEDs on, hours of app use, number of reports sent, only the number of SMS sent by the D-one and Futureage device, only the type of SMS sent by the D-one and Futureage device, the SMS status sent by the D-One and Futureage device, notifications received, total emergency signals started, emergency signals started manually, emergency signals started through algorithm and emergency reports canceled, call records made in following an emergency report.
Malfunctions of some components of the D-One and Futureage (Bluetooth, IMU, Button, USB), notification of SMS sent successfully, SMS sending notification not successful, low battery (<20%) and very low (low battery mode) signal, network coverage, firmware updates available.
Access permissions required by the D-One Running and Dairlab application for proper operation
Permission to access geolocation services (background)
Used to access the location of the User’s device. This Application can collect, use and share the User’s location.
Bluetooth access permission
It allows communication between the application and the D-One and Futureage device
Permission to send push notifications to the app
It allows the sending of notifications on the status of the D-One and Futureage device and notifications on application updates.
Access permission to the address book
Access request for selecting contacts to send emergency calls and / or text messages.
Connection to third party services
Location (Google Maps)
The application through the Google Maps service provides the geolocation service and shares data anonymously with the same in order to obtain the gps coordinates necessary for the operation of the services included in the app.
The Data Controller D-Air Lab Srl through its D-One Running or Dairlab application does not keep track of the user’s path but stores and manages the data of the position of the device only when the manual emergency signal is activated and / or automatic forwarded through the D-One or Futreage device connected to the app.
Sending SMS (Twilio)
The content of the SMS is a preset emergency message containing the first name and the last name of the user who forwards the emergency report, the GPS position of the device, the date and time at the time of the report. SMS are forwarded to the telephone numbers set by the user.
The D-One Running and Dairlab application uses the Twilio service to send SMS in the event of an emergency report, which are stored for 30 days and processed according to GDPR compliance by Twilio.
Push Notifications (Firebase)
The application manages push notifications through Google’s Firebase service and if the user belongs to an EU or UK state, they are regulated according to GDPR legislation.
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller in the shortest possible time.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
D-Air Lab Srl takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to D-Air Lab Srl, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers) may have access to the Data , postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from D-Air Lab Srl.
Legal basis of the processing
D-Air Lab Srl processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the processing is necessary for the operation of the application.
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which D-Air Lab Srl is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of D-Air Lab Srl.
- the processing is necessary for D-Air Lab Srl to communicate with the user also for commercial purposes.
However, it is always possible to ask D-Air Lab Srl to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of D-Air Lab Srl and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Servers, backup systems and technologies used by D-Air Lab srl for the operation of its application may be in a country other than that in which the User is located, therefore the user’s data may also be transferred to this place.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow D-Air Lab Srl to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Operation of the application, Statistics and Sending of communications including advertising to the registered user but only by D-Air Lab srl or its subsidiaries.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Limitation of Liability
Using our application, the user is aware that he can share his position with the contacts set in the app. The D-One Running and Dairlab application work only if an internet connection is activated.
Document updated on 25th May 2022.